How to Order Your Sign
The Photo Catalogue contains our range of emblems in a variety of layouts on a variety of plate shapes. Each emblem is numbered to make ordering easy. You can use these examples as a guide in designing your own sign. Remember that emblems and lettering can be placed anywhere on the plate as long as it fits!1. Choose the plate shape – Some plate shapes have a BEVELLED edge and some have a FRAMEDedge – they are not interchangeable
2. Choose the emblem (if required). Check that it appears to fit onto the chosen plate (we will contact you if there is a problem with the emblem size). The emblem will be painted as in the catalogue, but colouring can be changed on request. We can create new emblems to order.
3. Choose the wording
4. Choose the letter style (either TIMES ROMANor FOLIO). The most appropriate sized letters will be used to suit the layout. Please specify if wording needsto be a particular size, or if some wording needs to be larger or smaller. All lettering is in UPPER-CASE. Lower-case lettering can be supplied at extra cost.
5. Choose the plate colour – BRUNSWICK GREEN or BLACK (other colours can be supplied at extra cost)
6. Choose the letter colour – GOLD, WHITEor CREAM (letters can be painted any other colour at request, no extra cost)
7. Signs take approximately 4-5 weeks to produce